Outsource in partnership with 8×8 help businesses transform their customer and employee experience. With one system of engagement for cloud voice, video, collaboration and contact center and one system of intelligence on one cloud communications platform, businesses can now communicate faster and smarter to exceed the speed of customer expectations. For additional information, visit www.osgroup.co.uk or www.8×8.com
Are you an ambitious, cloud-savvy, new business salesperson, with a track record of hitting and exceeding target?
If you have thrived on new business opportunities at high-growth technology companies, you could be a key driver in our accelerating regional expansion.
As a new business development manager in our direct sales team you would work under the direction of the Sales Director to ensure outstanding sales to prospective organisations who can benefit from innovative Business Phone Services, Contact Centre Solutions, Unified Communications, and Video & Web Conferencing in the Cloud. Your mission is to generate a targeted amount of new business by creating and closing new business opportunities in the UK. Qualified Leads are generated by the combined efforts of our marketing team, existing customers, telemarketing team, and yourself.
• Develop a clear understanding of the 8×8 range of services and leased lines, in line with overall business objectives.
• Identify all opportunities within allocated target lists. • Create a business plan/ pipeline detailing current and future business opportunities.
• Develop new customer opportunities and introduce a range of products into the portfolio.
• Generate sufficient new business to ensure sales targets are met and exceeded month on month.
• Grow a sustainable pipeline.
• Secure long-term customer contracts and relationships within the relevant target markets.
• Formulate sales plans / strategies for customer opportunities.
• Demonstrate and sell the ROI for 8×8 products and solutions.
• Provide customer presentations, demonstrations and articulation of the 8×8 value propositions at all levels.
• Co-ordinate, respond and generate customer proposals, including Tender documents.
• Provide pipeline management and accurate forecasting.
• Manage partner relationships.
• Conduct weekly team meetings to assess activity, pipeline and forecasts.
• Demonstrate proven experience as a successful Business to Business Sales consultant selling cloud based services/ telecoms/ contact centre software and leased lines.
• Ability to demonstrate a clear understanding of the sales cycle.
• Ability to present accurate Return-On-Investment models for the proposed solution.
• Possess strong written documentation skills, verbal and presentation communication skills.
• Ability to negotiate complex contracts to a satisfactory conclusion.
• Highly organized and able to plan for short, medium and long-term objectives.
• Proven attention to detail, ensuring complex and highly detailed requirements are satisfied to the highest level.
• Accountable – team player who leads by example and takes absolute ownership and responsibility for their actions.
• Strong interpersonal and relationship development skills.
• Self-reliant and motivated with a positive, proactive attitude
Great question! Outsource have been in business since 2000 and have offices in Antrim, Belfast, Cookstown, Dublin and Edinburgh employing over 50 people.
We believe in what we do and how we do it, don’t just take our word for it! Recently we were awarded ‘Best Place to Work’ by The Irish News.