To provide reception and administration services to assist the smooth running of the sales and support functions within Outsource.
Reports to: Sales Co-ordinator
• Answer sales and support related calls including customer queries, sales enquiries and fault reporting.
• Log the calls from all channels on our customer system ensuring all information is captured accurately.
• Provide ongoing admin support for the sales and technical teams.
• Follow up with suppliers on purchase orders regarding delivery dates and any queries.
• Check off goods received into the system daily to ensure up to date information for sales and technical teams
• Develop positive working relationships with clients by phone and email.
• Ensure customer queries are dealt with in a timely fashion
• Provide first contact for all sales and support calls
• Assist with the distribution of internal and external correspondence including promotional materials, brochures, letters, and marketing information.
• Provide logistical & admin support for meetings, to include preparation of meeting and conference rooms and assist in arrangements for catering provisions.
• Provide assistance in the organising of promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns
• Help to maintain excellent client and supplier relationships through superior customer service skills.
Technical and system knowledge
•• Maintain and ensure ongoing advancement of your IT knowledge to enable effective communication with the customers / suppliers.
• Attend in-house and external training sessions in key products and their application.
• Work in conjunction with the sales and technical teams to maximise customer relationships.
• Review customer listing, reminders and contact customers regarding their renewals.
• Develop shared learning opportunities within and across teams
• Assist other staff and Directors with ad hoc duties / projects as required.
• Any other duties as deemed by the Sales Manager / Sales Co-ordinator to be within the scope of your skills.
• Attend in house and external courses, including correspondence courses to develop your skills and product knowledge throughout your career with Outsource Solutions.
Key Responsibilities Include:
• Pro-actively identify, market and secure new mutually beneficial customer relationships
• Assess and understand genuine customer needs and help develop appropriate solutions
• Conversion of new business opportunities into new relationships
• Review and manage your sales performance in line with company objectives and targets.
• Manage administration and additional ad-hoc duties
• A minimum of 2 – 3 years in an Administration role
• Experience of working with CRM packages
• Effective communicator by phone and email with customers / suppliers
• A track record of effective administration skills in a busy office environment
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organisational skills with the ability to multi-task
• Knowledge of IT products & services
• Experience of working with a service desk
• Working knowledge of business technology