Director – Governance, Risk and Compliance (ANSEC)
Salary dependent on experience
Now part of the Outsource Group, ANSEC IA (ANSEC) is an established IT Security Consultancy Practice, based in Antrim.
Working mainly on the client side, ANSEC has a significant platform of work and clients in both the public and private sectors. The company offers high quality, high value support and problem solving to large organisations with complex ICT architecture and security needs.
The company prides itself on its highly skilled workforce so bring over 300 years of specialist experience to the company and work across IT Services, Consultancy, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security. ANSEC has undergone recent investment and growth and is now expanding its already skilled team and we are now recruiting for an exciting Director position to join the Senior team within ANSEC.
Reporting to the Managing Partner, the Director’s role is to manage the Principal Consultants, Senior Consultants and Consultants within the GRC team, providing guidance and direction. At Director level you are part of the ANSEC Senior Team.
GRC Consulting is a significant part of ANSEC’s business and incorporates the following areas:
- Risk Management
- Cyber Security
- IT Strategy
- ISO/IEC 270001, NIST, CAF framework methodologies advice
- Incident Management / response (in conjunction with other teams).
Specific responsibilities include:
- Demonstrating subject matter expertise in some of the following; risk management, cyber security, IT strategy, ISO/IEC 270001, NIST, CAF framework methodologies and or incident management and response
- Leading large consulting assignments;
- Providing Quality Assurance of smaller assignments;
- Leading discussions with potential clients in respect of their specific requirements;
- Development of proposals;
- Resource management;
- Programme/ Project management of assignments across consulting;
- Team mentoring and development;
- Training and skills analysis of the team.
You will receive a wide range of company benefits including:
- Competitive salary
- Work/life balance
- Family friendly environment
- Hybrid working model.
- Learning and development opportunities
- Regular social events
- Medical cover
- Life insurance cover
- Bereavement leave
- 25 days holiday plus all Statutory holidays in NI
- Pension scheme
Apply today by uploading your CV below.