Experienced Project Engineers
ANTRIM, BELFAST, COOKSTOWN
We currently have an opportunity for a highly experienced Project Engineers to support the business, as it continues to deliver on its substantial growth plans.
For the right candidate, with the right skills, personal drive and ambition, this role provides an outstanding opportunity to progress both professionally and personally in a collaborative and empowering environment.
The successful candidate will have exceptional technical experience and expertise, along with a dynamic “can do” attitude and positive approach, with both colleagues and customers. As a customer orientated Project Engineer you will be required to operate within a team, working on a wide variety of projects. Candidates must demonstrate experience of project deployment and post implementation transition into service. Ensuring the smooth delivery of projects and ability to keep relevant stake holders updated, for us it is key to customer happiness.
- Ability to work within a team
- Comfortable racking and stacking all elements of a server rack with tidy cabling
- Troubleshooting issues and escalating within the team when applicable
- A sound knowledge of general networking principles and TCP/IP
- Clustered virtualisation solutions
- Knowledge and experience in formal project management and service delivery best practice procedures
- Active Directory domains across multiple sites
- Experience of installing and supporting wide-area networking equipment or other communications equipment
- Virtualisation technologies (VMware & Hyper-V)
- Dell EMC solutions
- Network troubleshooting (Switches / Firewalls / Routers / Storage)
- Storage (SAN / NAS / FC / iSCSI / SAS)
- Office 365 migrations
- Mail filtering systems
- Backup and DR/BC systems
- Cloud migrations
- Desktop Virtualisation
Range of Technical Expertise covering;
- MCP / MCSA / MCSE
- Dell EMC ISM
• A positive ‘can do’ attitude and desire to ‘make life better’
• Excellent communication and strong interpersonal skills
• Relevant technical experience and appropriate certifications/qualifications
• Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
• Confident and works well under pressure
Want to know more about our story and how we MAKE LIFE BETTER for everyone on our team? Click here to read.