Commercial Account Managers
We are looking for Commercial Account Managers to join our customer focused sales team.
Successful candidates will have the “Outsource DNA” a friendly, professional, and dynamic approach with customers and staff. They will be pro-active, self-starters, who are prepared to grow and develop new long-term business relationships, deliver the right solutions across a diverse range of customers, and convert new sales opportunities to the exceptional standards Outsource customers deserve.
Ideally you will have previous experience in the IT sector, the ability to understand a customer’s current IT environment, the ability to communicate the range of possible solutions available and to secure agreements for the appropriate added value solution.
You will be a true hunter driving new business in the SME and Enterprise market. This is a unique opportunity with true scope for career growth and rewarding earning potential for the right candidate. You’ll be responsible for securing profitable new-name business and owning the target for new Managed Service customers.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Experience selling a portfolio of technologies.
- Create a sales pipeline including imminent and future Managed Service opportunities for new customers.
- Conversion of new business opportunities into new relationships.
- Self-source opportunities and work with team to agree marketing activity.
- Be proficient in tender and contract submissions in both public and private sectors.
- Assess and understand genuine customer needs and help develop appropriate solutions.
- Secure long-term customer relationships as a trusted partner
- Provide customer presentations and articulation of the Outsource propositions at all levels.
- Assist with budget planning for customers IT requirements.
- Review and manage your sales performance in line with company objectives and targets.
- Manage administration, ensure accurate sales reporting and additional ad-hoc duties.
Skills and attributes required:
- Demonstrate proven experience as a successful Business to Business consultant acquiring new customers.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and relationship development skills.
- Ability to work across a geographical area and industry sectors.
- Demonstrate ability to work with different levels throughout company structure while maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Ability to demonstrate a clear understanding of the sales cycle.
- Ability to present accurate Return-On-Investment models for the proposed solution.
- Possess strong written documentation skills, verbal, and presentation communication skills.
- Ability to negotiate complex contracts to a satisfactory conclusion.
- Highly organised and able to plan for short, medium, and long-term objectives.
- Proven attention to detail, ensuring complex and highly detailed requirements are satisfied to the highest level.
- Accountable – team player who leads by example and takes absolute ownership and responsibility for their actions.
- Self-reliant and motivated with a positive, proactive attitude.
Great question! Outsource have been in business since 2000 and have offices in Antrim, Belfast, Cookstown, Dublin and Edinburgh employing over 50 people.
We believe in what we do and how we do it, do not just take our word for it! Recently we were awarded ‘Best Place to Work’ by The Irish News