Technical Support Engineers
ANTRIM, BELFAST, COOKSTOWN
We are looking for Experienced Technical Engineers to join our customer focused support team.
Successful candidates will have the “Outsource DNA” a friendly, professional, and dynamic approach with customers and staff. They will be responsible for delivering professional and knowledgeable client support respecting agreed SLAs bringing resolution to issues in a timely fashion.
Experience in a support role within and MSP environment is preferred as well as having gained some experience in the following:
- MCP or IT related qualifications and certifications.
- Understanding of switching, firewalls, routers and wireless APs are desirable.
- Windows server and virtualisation (VMware and Hyper-V).
- Ability to demonstrate your knowledge and understanding of Windows based operating systems.
- Competent Office 365 administrator.
- Knowledge of Active directory, DNS, DHCP and Group Policy.
- Experienced in the use of Veeam Backup Solutions or similar product.
- Possess strong written documentation skills.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
Skills and attributes required:
- Motivated, ambitious and passion for IT.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and relationship development skills.
- Ability to work across a geographical area.
- Customer service skills.
- Valid Driving License and access to a car.
- Team Player who is able to identify and communicate actions or ideas that would improve the delivery of support or services at Outsource.
This is a great opportunity for anyone wanting to develop their career, apply today by uploading your CV below.