Cloud Commercial Development Manager
We are looking for Cloud Commercial Development Managers from across the UK to join our customer focused sales team.
You’ll be joining a highly competent Cloud solutions team who are vital to the ongoing growth and success of both the business and our Hybrid Cloud offering OSG Cloud.
You will be joining at the very best possible time, as the business works to provide every available opportunity to ensure your success. Earning potential is significant.
Our business is a mid-tier, market-leading IT Service Provider on the cusp of exponential Cloud growth. We are providing some of the most cutting-edge Cloud solutions in the UK in partnership with Dell EMC and are launching extensively into the private and public sector.
You will be a true hunter driving new business through the sales of our own in-house Hybrid Cloud Service. This is a unique opportunity with true scope for career growth and uncapped earning potential for the right candidate. You’ll be responsible for securing profitable new-name business and owning the target for a specific region for all our Cloud Solutions sales and activity.
You will be supported by a team of highly experienced IT experts, in a genuinely positive team working environment, where together we can all deliver the best performing Cloud environment and experience for our customers.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Experience selling a portfolio of technologies including, Cloud Services.
- Create a sales pipeline including imminent and future Cloud opportunities for new customers.
- Conversion of new public & private opportunities into new relationships.
- Self source opportunities and work with team to agree marketing activity.
- Be proficient in tender and contract submissions in both public and private sectors.
- Secure long-term customer relationships as a trusted partner.
- Provide customer presentations and articulation of the Outsource propositions at all levels.
- Create a business plan detailing current and future Cloud opportunities for all customers.
- Review and manage your sales performance in line with company objectives and targets.
- Manage partner relationships where applicable.
- Produce weekly sales activity report.
- Manage administration, ensure accurate sales reporting and additional ad-hoc duties.
- When required, working with lead generation agency to nurture opportunities and convert them into sales.
Skills and attributes required:
- Demonstrate proven experience as a successful Business to Business consultant acquiring new customers.
- Ability to sell robust and agreed Cloud solutions in line with customer’s needs.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and relationship development skills.
- Ability to work across a geographical area and industry sectors, including both public and private.
- Demonstrate ability to work with different levels throughout company structure while maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Ability to demonstrate a clear understanding of the sales cycle.
- Ability to present accurate Return-On-Investment models for the proposed solution.
- Possess strong written documentation skills, verbal, and presentation communication skills.
- Ability to negotiate complex contracts to a satisfactory conclusion.
- Highly organised and able to plan for short, medium, and long-term objectives.
- Proven attention to detail, ensuring complex and highly detailed requirements are satisfied to the highest level.
- Accountable – team player who leads by example and takes absolute ownership and responsibility for their actions.
- Self-reliant and motivated with a positive, proactive attitude.
Great question! Outsource have been in business since 2000 and have offices in Antrim, Belfast, Cookstown, Dublin and Edinburgh employing around 50 people.
We believe in what we do and how we do it, do not just take our word for it! Recently we were awarded ‘Best Place to Work’ by The Irish News.
Check out our careers page to find out more about the range of benefits you can expect, read comments from a few of our staff and find out more about what it is like to be part of our diverse Outsource team.
Or get in touch with our Sales Director to set up a virtual coffee and have a chat!