Lead / Demand Generators
We are looking for Lead Generators to join our customer focused sales team.
Successful candidates will have the “Outsource DNA” a friendly, professional, and dynamic approach with customers and staff. This is an exciting opportunity for a high energy, articulate and inquisitive individual to start their sales career within a newly created lead generation function. You will work closely with the Commercial and key Account Managers across the UK and will be responsible for identifying, contacting and qualifying potential leads and setting up meetings to create the sales pipeline.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Engaging with prospects via social media, video and telephone to identify sales opportunities, promote relevant marketing/sales programs and initiate the sales process.
- Converting outbound calls and email exchanges into qualified appointments/meetings.
- Collaborating with the Commercial and Key Account Managers to understand trends within the market.
- Updating our sales database with relevant client and market information to maximise opportunity.
Essential skills and attributes required:
- Experience in a similar lead generation or inside sales position
- Experience of working in a busy and diverse environment.
- Experience of constantly meeting set activity KPI’s.
- Experience working within a IT or tech enabled environment.
- Experience of generating business meetings for a sales team that are launching a new product.
Essential Personal Qualities
- Drive & ambition for sales/business development
- Curiosity and developed research capability.
- High energy and a solid work ethic.
- Excellent communication skills – written & verbal.
- Confidence and capability to engage with executives at all levels.
- Excellent organization and time management capability.
- Passionate about technology and how it cam make your life better.
Why Work With Us?
Great question! Outsource have been in business since 2000 and have offices in Antrim, Belfast, Cookstown, Dublin and Edinburgh employing around 50 people. We believe in what we do and how we do it, don’t just take our word for it! Recently we were awarded ‘Best Place to Work’ by The Irish News
Part time hours may be offered to the right candidate