Antrim, Belfast, Cookstown
We currently have an opportunity for a highly experienced Senior Engineer to support the business, as it continues to deliver on its substantial growth plans.
Successful candidates will not only evidence their technical experience & competencies but also show their professional, and dynamic “can do” attitude and positive approach with both colleagues and customers. Outsource Engineers thrive on supporting customers, resolving problems and delivering the right solutions in a timely manner. We are looking for someone who wants to work in a genuinely positive and collaborative working environment, where attitude, team working skills and professionalism are considered as critical as strong technical abilities.
Engineers are expected to have a full range of previous IT experience, with intermediate to advanced skill levels depending on the seniority of the role, and to have the desire to undertake additional training and self-development, both independently and with formal company support.
As a primary point of contact with our customers, remotely and in person, our Engineers are expected to undertake a full range of duties including general trouble shooting, pro-active monitoring & maintenance, colleague support and where appropriate the implementation of customer projects. Engineers are critical in our objective of delivering the best everyday IT environment and experience for our customers.
For the right candidate, with the right skills, personal drive and ambition, this role provides an outstanding opportunity to progress both professionally and personally in a collaborative and empowering environment.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Delivering the best technical advice and troubleshooting solutions to customer issues, both remotely and on customer premises.
- Diagnose and fix software, hardware and user queries and problems
- Continuous development of personal skills around IT system knowledge including general troubleshooting, Office 365, Exchange, Windows Servers, Networking, Server Replication, VM Ware, Azure, Firewalls, Antivirus, Clustering Environments, WiFi Networks etc
- Support colleagues by sharing skills and experiences via effective communication skills
- Adhere to all relevant internal processes and reporting requirements
Skills and attributes required:
- A positive ‘can do’ attitude and desire to ‘make life better’
- Excellent communication and strong interpersonal skills
- Relevant Engineer experience and appropriate certifications/qualifications
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Confident and works well under pressure
- Honest and Trustworthy