Antrim, Belfast, Cookstown
We currently have an opportunity for a highly experienced Project Engineer to support the business, as it continues to deliver on its substantial growth plans.
For the right candidate, with the right skills, personal drive and ambition, this role provides an outstanding opportunity to progress both professionally and personally in a collaborative and empowering environment. The successful candidate will have exceptional technical experience & expertise, along with a dynamic “can do” attitude and positive approach, with both colleagues and customers.
Main Responsibilities Include:
- Design, assess and deliver solution options directly to our customers.
- Produce detailed project schedule of works, schematics and key milestones for each project.
- Deliver projects in line with pre-agreed project schedules.
- Be responsible for completion of all project documentation.
- Maintain a keen interest in new IT developments (security, servers, networks, new products, clustering environments, virtualised networks etc) and play a key strategic role in helping the company develop new solutions and products.
Range of Technical Expertise Required:
- Recovery, Security and Performance
- Windows Servers 2008-2016
- Server Replication
- Office 365
- Hyper V
- VM Ware
- Fail over Clustering
Skills and attributes required:
- A positive ‘can do’ attitude and desire to ‘make life better’
- Excellent communication and strong interpersonal skills
- Relevant Engineer experience and appropriate certifications/qualifications
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Confident and works well under pressure
- Honest and Trustworthy