We were delighted to join five other companies from across Northern Ireland join Northern Regional College (NRC) as the winners of the Northern Ireland Chamber of Commerce and Industry’s annual Chamber Business Awards.
The winners will now compete against other regional winners in the national finals in a bid to win a top UK business accolade in their category.
A full list of winners is as follows:
- Best Use of Technology – McAvoy Group
- Customer Commitment Award – Outsource Solutions
- Digital Communications Campaign of the Year – EUROSPAR NI
- Education & Business – Northern Regional College
- Employer of the Year – FinTrU
- Export Business of the Year – Fortress Diagnostics
- High Growth Business of the Year – FinTrU
- Small Business of the Year – Lava Group
- Workplace Wellbeing Award – Outsource Solutions
The national winners will be announced at a ceremony at the Chamber Awards Gala Dinner on 29 November 2018 at the Tobacco Dock in London.
The Chamber Awards is a highlight of the business calendar, showcasing the pivotal role local businesses play in the UK’s continuing growth story.
Ellvena Graham, President of Northern Ireland Chamber of Commerce and Industry, said:
“Businesses are the engines of the economy – creating opportunities and prosperity in our towns, cities and counties. Even in these turbulent times, they continue to show their adaptability, resilience and strength.
“Every year our judges are impressed by the calibre of entries, and this year was no different. All our finalists should be proud to reach this stage given the stiff competition among our diverse and enterprising pool of applicants.
“The Chamber Business Awards are the perfect opportunity for us to celebrate our business communities’ achievements, to take stock of the outstanding performances of local businesses over the past year, and to encourage and inspire others to follow in their footsteps.”
Check out further details and photos at the NI Chamber website, by clicking here.