Technical Support Engineer
Salary dependent on experience
We currently have an opportunity for an experienced Technical Support Engineer, who is keen to progress their career with a successful, ambitious and growth orientated Managed Services & Security Provider.
Successful candidates will have the “Outsource DNA” a friendly, professional, and dynamic approach with customers and staff.
You will be responsible for delivering professional and knowledgeable client support respecting agreed SLA’s bringing resolution to issues in a timely fashion. We are keen to attract motivated, ambitious and technically skilled support engineers across our existing support teams based in Antrim and Cookstown.
To be considered suitable for a role you should have experience of most of the following
- A number of years experience in a L2/3 support role within a MSP environment
- Microsoft related qualifications and certifications are essential
- Hands on experience and understanding of switching, firewalls, routers and wireless AP’s are desirable
- Experienced with Windows server and virtualisation (VMware and Hyper-V)
- Demonstrate your knowledge and understanding of Windows based operating systems
- Competent Office 365 administrator
- Experienced with Active directory, DNS, DHCP and Group Policy
- Experienced in the use of Veeam Backup Solutions or similar product
- Possess strong written documentation skills and have excellent verbal communication skills.
You will receive a wide range of benefits including
- Work/life balance
- Family friendly environment
- Hybrid working model
- Day off for your birthday
- Team building
- Learning and development opportunities
- Regular social events
- Medical cover
- Life insurance cover
- Bereavement leave
- 30 days holiday with extra days for service
- Pension scheme
This is a great opportunity for anyone wanting to develop their career in a growing business – apply today by uploading your CV below.