Salary dependent on experience
Outsource Group is an award winning, locally owned IT Managed Service and Cyber Security company working with a range of SME to Enterprise customers across the UK, Ireland and internationally with exciting growth plans.
To support this growth, we are now looking for a Sales Manager to join our customer focused sales team to help, support and lead the Sales team to drive revenue across the Outsource Group.
Successful candidates will have the “Outsource DNA” a friendly, professional, and dynamic approach with customers and staff. They will be pro-active, self-starters, who are prepared to grow and develop new long-term commercial relationships, deliver the right solutions across a diverse range of customers, and convert new sales opportunities to the exceptional standards Outsource customers deserve.
You will receive a wide range of company benefits including:
- Competitive salary, commission and car allowance
- Work/life balance
- Family friendly environment
- Hybrid working model.
- Day off for your birthday
- Learning and development opportunities
- Regular social events
- Medical cover – Vitality and Westfield Health
- Life insurance cover
- Bereavement leave
- 31 days holiday with extra days for service
- Pension scheme
Key Responsibilities Include
- Team Leadership
- Successfully manage the sales team, supporting, mentoring and motivating them to achieve their individual and team goals.
- Monitor team performance.
- Implement training and development programs to help the team to grow and progress in their role.
- Sales Strategy
- Develop and implement strategic sales plans to assist with increasing revenue across the Group.
- Work closely with other Departments and stakeholders.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with customers.
- Stay up to date with industry trends, regularly attending events.
- Provide regular reports for the Board with updates on sales activities, forecasts and results.
- Ensuring a strong pipeline of opportunities from existing customers and prospects.
- Personal ownership of key strategic accounts.
- Owning escalated customer queries.
- Strategic plans to increase customer base across different industry sectors and geographical locations.
- Working with Business Development Managers and Account Managers to prepare proposals and presentations at all levels.
- Manage your own administration, ensuring accurate sales reporting and additional ad-hoc duties.
Skills and experience required:
- Experienced in delivering proposals at C-Level
- Proven sales management experience with a successful sales team
- Deep understanding of the IT market
- Ability to demonstrate and execute effective sales strategies.
- Possess excellent interpersonal, communication and relationship development skills.
- Possess strong written documentation skills, verbal, and presentation communication skills.
- Highly organised and able to plan for short, medium, and long-term objectives.
Apply today by uploading your CV below.